System Integration, Custom Software Development, Servers, Software, IT Consulting, Web, E-Commerce
Cost-Conscious Companies Turn to Open-Source Software
Minek Systems Inc. is an information technology and business consulting company. We are located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Our goal is to provide reliable and quality services that will solve your technology and business problems. We can work either short or long term, or provide customized service that will flexibly address your needs. Our clients are located anywhere in the world, and our rates are very reasonable. Running IT Consulting business for twelve years brought us a lot of experience and insight on how to fulfill your needs in a most effective way. We've been helping many companies in Canada and US, as various as non-profits, schools, E-Commerce startups and public companies with Fortune 500 customers. In particular, we can help with:
- Optimizing the existing information systems and processes of your business
- Help with transition of your business processes and logistics to a new IT/Web system
- System Integration
- Software Development
- E-Commerce Development, Integration and Marketing
- Web Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Bulk Mailing
- IT Networks
- System Administering (Linux, Windows, AIX, HPUX, Solaris, BSD)
- Hardware Installation, Upgrades and Repair
- Server Setup, Administering and Hosting (UNIX, Linux, Windows)
- Software and Web Development (C/C++,Java,Perl,PHP,Ajax,YUI,GWT,SQL)
- Website Design, Development and Hosting
- Everything related with Linux and other UNIX-like OSes
- We can work directly with local clients, or remotely
Example: System Integration for E-Commerce Operations
One of our customers was in retail/wholesale business for years,
and decided to expand their business model and start selling online.
Their existing IT system(s) had to be integrated with E-Commerce solution: to ensure smooth data flow between different departments of their organisation.
For example: when purchase has been made via the online store, the real-time inventory has to be updated.
If goods are running low on inventory, a notification to the purchasing department should be sent.
Electronic invoice has to be generated and appropriate data in the accounting system has to be created.
Shipping department has to receive detailed information about the customer and the order.
Customer address entry needs to be added to the shipping system.
Sale reports need to be updated so managers can see in real time how business is going (daily/weekly/monthly sales, bestsellers, etc..).
To make system like this working well, requires not only IT knowledge, but also the understanding of the business process. It has to be easy to run and maintain, at low overall cost. Smooth integration of all involved departments, their business processes and IT systems, will ensure smooth and fast turnaround, and will save your business a lot of time and money.
Of course it is not easy to find IT solution from one vendor that will cover ALL your needs (after all one size DOES NOT fit all); that's where we can help. Our expertise will allow us to seamlessly integrate various pieces of software and make them work together, or to develop pieces that are missing.
Most of business owners don't even know that these things can be done, and they struggle endlessly with inefficient, outdated, overhyped and expensive IT solutions.
Our Last Five Customers
- WCB, Richmond
- Introduction to Linux
- Bash Beginners Guide
- Perl Programming Basics
- Shell Scripting
- Advanced Shell Scripting
- UNIX Sockets FAQ
- Mastering Regular Expressions
- UNIX Programming Examples
- C Programming (Marshall)
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Art of UNIX Programming
- Advanced Linux Programming
- Linux Kernel Module Programming
- Linux for Mobile Devices
- Basic Unix Administration